- Dec 11, 2023
- 6:15 pm - 7:15 pm
Absolute Beginner Tap Dance (Monday nights)
Mondays, 6:15 – 7:15 p.m.
The Absolute Beginner Tap class is for anyone who has never taken a tap class or wants to start again from the very beginning and move at a slower pace. Students will take this five-week course to learn the basics of tap, then after this class will transfer to the Beginning class.
- Ages: Adults and Teens 16+
- Session: 5 weeks
- Fall 3: November 20 – December 18, 2023
- Spring 1: January 8 – February 5, 2024
- Spring 2: February 12 – March 11, 2024
- Instructor: Alissa Stachowski
- Cost: $65/session
- Class Size: 4 students required to run class; no more than 12 students enrolled
- How to Register: Email the instructor at firstname.lastname@example.org with “Absolute Beginner Tap Dance (Monday nights)” in the subject line to register. Registration by a minimum of 4 students is needed by November 17 for the Fall 3 session, but students may register through the Sunday before class begins if the minimum requirement is met in advance.