- Jan 02, 2023
- 6:15 pm - 7:15 pm
Absolute Beginner Tap Dance (Monday nights)
Mondays, 6:15 – 7:15 p.m.
The Absolute Beginner Tap class is for anyone who has never taken a tap class or wants to start again from the very beginning and move at a slower pace. Students will take this five-week course to learn the basics of tap, then after this class will transfer to the Beginning class.
- Ages: Adults and Teens 16+
- Session: 5 weeks (January 2 – 30, 2023)
- Instructor: Alissa Stachowski
- Cost: $65/single session
- Class Size: 4 students required to run class; no more than 12 students enrolled
- How to Register: Email the instructor at firstname.lastname@example.org with “Absolute Beginner Tap Dance (Monday nights)” in the subject line. Registration by a minimum of 4 students is needed by the Thursday prior to the start of class, but students may register through the Sunday before class begins if the minimum requirement is met in advance.