Adult Beginner/Intermediate Modern Dance
POSTPONED – until safe to resume
Saturdays, 10:00 – 11:00am
Come move in a fun, welcoming, encouraging environment! Each week as we explore the fundamentals of modern dance technique, we will build on our strength, flexibility, body alignment, and coordination. Starting with an introduction to techniques of modern dance and methods of improvisation, the class will learn to move with the elements of space, time, and energy. Over the course of the session, we will work toward sequencing movement together in an ending phrase, culminating in a short piece of choreography. We believe that every body can and should dance. All ages, backgrounds, abilities, and levels of experience are welcome!
- Spring 2020: 6 weeks (April 4 – May 9, 2010) — $72
- Summer 2020: 6 weeks (June 27 – August 1, 2020) — $72
- Class Size: Must have 6 students registered to run class.
- More information: Class is pending registration – minimum registration number must be met for class to run.
- How to Register: Visit mlco.org/adultclasses or call (513) 494-6526 to register
About the Instructor MamLuft&Co. Dance
MamLuft&Co. Dance is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization with a resident Modern Dance company of professionals who provide education, outreach, and performance based in Cincinnati, Ohio.