- Sep 11, 2019 - Nov 20, 2019
- 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm
- $198 per 11-week session
After School Art for Kids
Grades K – 6
Wednesdays, 4:00 – 5:30 p.m.
This exciting 11-week series of classes will allow students to express themselves using painting, fiber arts, collage, drawing, writing and much more in a number of projects. Unleash your imagination and let’s see you create, inspire and grow through art!
Walkover service from Fairview-Clifton German Language School and the Clifton Rec Center provided!
- Session: 11 weeks (September 11 – November 20, 2019)
- Cost: $198 for 11-week session
- Class Size: Minimum 9 required to run class, no more than 20 enrolled.
- More Information: All supplies and a snack will be provided.
- How to Register: Fill out the form below to register! Once registration is complete, CCAC Staff will contact you in 1-2 days to complete tuition payment. Registration for this class is now closed. Check back for future class offerings!
About the Instructor: Adoria Maxberry, Most OutGROWing LLC.
Most OutGROWing LLC. is an organization focused on helping others grow beyond expectations and develop their purpose through the arts. We inspire, create and grow through art. Founder, Adoria Maxberry and her talented staff will lead participants through unique and meaningful art experiences with a focus on creativity, exploration and reflection. Experiencing various art forms and being able to connect with different mediums will allow students to expand and grow. As a mother, wife, entrepreneur, Cincinnati Public Schools employee, a Master of Visual Arts Education + Licensure graduate student at UC’s College of Design, Architecture, Art and Planning (DAAP), Adoria Maxberry brings a wealth of experience and excitement to each classroom she enters.