Art Exploration for Homeschoolers
Grades K5 – 2
Wednesdays, 9:00 – 9:50am
Join us for an art experience especially for homeschooled students! In this 10-week course, students will discover the world of art and explore various techniques through hands-on studio art projects. In each class, we will explore famous artists and periods of art history, with our focus on replicating these styles in masterpieces of our very own! During this course, your child should complete 5 – 6 art projects. These are not craft classes, but an in-depth exploration of art, using high-quality materials.
- Session: 10 weeks (January 9 – March 13, 2019)
- Cost: $130 for 10-week session, includes materials fee
- Class Size: In order to teach more effectively, classes will be limited to 15 students.
- More Information: Each course will focus on a different theme in art. This upcoming course will explore “Animals in Art.”
- How to Register: Registration for the 2019 spring course begins on October 5, 2018 and will end on December 15. No refunds will be issued after this date. To register, please email email@example.com for a registration form.
About the Instructor: Kinsey Stephens
Kinsey Stephens graduated with a BA in Elementary Education and taught school in SC for two years before becoming a stay at home mom. She and her husband now live in Cincinnati, where they homeschool their two children.