- Jan 07, 2020 - May 16, 2020
- 5:40 pm - 6:25 pm
- $183 for 18-week session
Winter 2020 Session has been cancelled.
Tuesdays, 5:40 – 6:25 p.m.
This class introduces dancers to the form, structure, and classical vocabulary of the traditional western form of Ballet. This class will lay the foundations for safe, smart, and successful technical training. ML&Co. teaches Ballet that is gender-inclusive and focused on being coordinated, strong, and graceful. Our main goal is to find ways for each and every dancer to improve in one or more areas throughout each session. Through Ballet, we also hone memorization skills, coordination, patterns, and full-body awareness.
- Session: 18 weeks (January 7 – May 16, 2020. No class March 26) Winter 2020 Session has been cancelled.
- Cost: $183 for 18-week session
- Class Size: a minimum of 5 students needed for class to run.
- How to Register: Visit www.mamluftcodance.org/clifton for registration and payment!
About the Instructor: MamLuft&Co. Dance
MamLuft&Co. Dance is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization with a resident Modern Dance company of professionals who provide education, outreach, and performance based in Cincinnati, Ohio.