- Jun 24, 2022 - Sep 02, 2022
- 11:15 am - 12:15 pm
Beginner Tap Dance (Friday mornings)
Fridays, 11:15 a.m. – 12:15 p.m.
Beginner level tap class is for anyone who has taken the Absolute Beginner Tap class or who has a basic knowledge of tap dancing and would like to master basic tap steps at a slower pace. Alissa’s classes are Musical Theater style tap, and will focus on short combinations, traveling across the floor, and learning simple choreography.
- Ages: Adults and Teens 16+
- Part 1: 5 weeks (June 24 – July 29, 2022. No class July 15)
- Part 2: 5 weeks (August 5 – September 2, 2022)
- Cost: $65/single session; $125/both sessions
- Class Size: 4 students required to run class; no more than 12 students enrolled
- How to Register: Email the instructor at email@example.com with “Beginner Tap Dance (Friday mornings)” in the subject line. Registration for Session 1 is preferred before Monday, June 13, but students may register through Thursday, June 23.
About the Instructor: Alissa Stachowski