- Oct 22, 2022 - Nov 19, 2022
- 11:15 am - 12:15 pm
Beginners Tap 1.5
Saturdays, 11:15 a.m. – 12:15 p.m.
You know flaps, shuffles and a few basic steps and are ready for more!
Tap Dance did not start in a dance studio: it sprang from African rhythms. Cultures around the world use percussion as medicine and healing. In Tap Dance, our feet become percussive instruments. We create rhythms, we create music, we become musicians. Join a community of dancers who respect the history of tap dance and find joy in this artistic expression of Self.
- Ages: 16 – 86
- Session: 5 weeks
- Fall 1: September 17 – October 15, 2022
- Fall 2: October 22 – November 19, 2022
- Instructor: Gloria Esenwein
- Cost: $65 per 5-week session or $125 for 12 weeks. Tuition payable thru PayPal (gloriaesenwein@gmail) or check/cash
- How to Register: Call instructor at (513) 541-7443 to sign up.