- May 13, 2021
- 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Breath Strong! An Introduction to the Art of Living’s SKY Kids Program
Parents and kids ages 8 – 12 are invited to a free introductory hour-long session to experience simple breathing techniques & their benefits.
Virtual sessions take place on:
- May 8th from 3 – 4pm. Visit http://tiny.cc/SKYkids2 to register!
- May 13th from 6:30 – 7:30pm. Visit http://tiny.cc/SKYkids3 to register!
The SKY Kids program gives children the tools they need to thrive and meet life’s challenges with a smile. Through breathing techniques, games, yoga, creative projects, problem-solving strategies, interactive processes and service projects, children learn tools and skills to:
- Release stress and negative emotion
- Boost concentration and memory
- Build self-confidence
- Handle peer pressure and bullying
- Strengthen human values and social skills
When children know how to manage their own stress and emotions, they’re able to excel in all areas of live and their natural talent can emerge. Many parents and kids notice they are more creative, their performance in school and sports improves, and they are better at navigating relationships. As a result, their leadership abilities blossom, and they’re able to be of service and help others in their communities.