CCACMakes: Up in the Air – Art in Flight
Grades 1 – 4
Tuesdays, 4:00 – 5:00 p.m.
Design art connected with the movement of air. Create a Japanese inspired windsock, lantern paint a model airplane, and make a Chinese toy yo-yo. Do a balancing act by building a mobile, kinetic art in the style of mid-century modern artist, Alexander Calder. Make wind-worthy works of art ready for flight!
- Session: 7 weeks (April 7 – May 19, 2020)
- Cost: $105 per 7-week session; $200 for 2-session package (also enrolled in CCACMakes: Alphabet Bead Art)
- Class Size: Minimum of 8 students required to run class.
- Class Location: Clifton Area Neighborhood School (3711 Clifton Avenue)
- How to Register: Click here to visit CCAC’s registration page to sign your child up for this class!
About the Instructor: Lillian Carter
Lillian Carter is a trailblazer and champion art educator advocating for art experiences which impact and empower the lives of our youth forever. As a certified K-12 visual art teacher, professional artist, and Arts Integration Specialist, Lillian’s credentials reflect my passion for excellence within art education. She experience with implementing community arts programing for students and families supporting National Art Standards.