Friday May 26, 6:30 – 9:00 p.m.
Saturday, May 27, 10:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
CincyVogue is the collective community effort to advance, teach and showcase vogue and ballroom in the Cincinnati area while creating a safe space for LGBTQ members. For the first time, we are hosting a Vogue Fem workshop right here in Cincinnati!
Vogue Fem is at its core a self-expression through femininity. This style of vogue focuses on femininity through the five elements of Vogue: hand performance, floor performance, catwalk, duckwalk, & spins and dips. We’ll emphasize the expression of character, confidence, and storytelling in your movement, all while building your core foundation of vogue’s 5 elements. Come in ready to give it your all. This workshop is a safe space to ask questions, explore, and better understand the art form that is vogue.
- Ages: Adults 18-50
- Friday May 26, 2023 from 6:30 – 9:00 p.m.
- Saturday May 27, 2023 from 10:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- Instructor: Hosted by CincyVogue, with guest instructors
- Cost: $25 per class; $40 for both classes
- How to Register: visit https://cincyvogueworkshop.eventbrite.com (goes live Monday, May 1, 2023)