Classical Pilates Workshop
Thursday, 12:00 – 2:30pm
Classical Pilates is the original style of Joseph Pilates, taught through Power Pilates NYC. This one-day workshop will provide students with an introduction to the method. Workshop begins with basic in-depth training in fundamentals: learning and applying principles of body alignment and basic Pilates exercises, including Diaphramatic Breathing and core basics. The instructor will then help students learn and develop Mat 1 Pilates exercises, training students to know what to look for in establishing strong core muscles.
- Session: 1 day (sessions on March 7, 2019 and March 21, 2019)
- Cost: $40/session. Payment instructions to come with registration.
- Class Size: 3 students needed to run workshop; maximum of 12 students
- More Information: Please indicate any prior training in Pilates/yoga when registering.
- How to Register: Send an email to email@example.com with “Classical Pilates Workshop” in the subject line. Registration will be confirmed via email. Tuition is due prior to the start of the workshop, with cash or check made out to Marilee VanArsdall accepted.
About the Instructor: Marilee VanArsdall
Marilee VanArsdall is trained and certified through Power Pilates. She trained in Toronto CA, Chicago IL, and Cincinnati at BodyMind Balance. She has twenty years teaching experience at Wellness University of Kentucky, Wellness Lifestyle Children’s Hospital, Balance Strength (a private business), and Dancers Studio in Lexington, KY.