- Sep 15, 2018 - Nov 17, 2018
- 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
- $110 for 10-week session, $15 drop in
Saturdays, 1:00 – 2:00pm
A fun upbeat dance class focused on teens/adults with all levels of experience welcome.
- Session: 10 weeks (September 15 – November 17, 2018)
- Cost: $110 for 10-week session, $15 drop in. Also register for Jazz Dance and take both classes for $185!
- Class Size: 5 registered students required for class to run; 15 students maximum.
- How to Register: Contact instructor at email@example.com or (816) 423-3648 with questions and to register.
About the Instructor: Kristin Smith
Kristin is from Kansas City, Missouri, where she started ballet at the age of 3 at Classical Ballet North. As she started to get more serious with ballet she started training with Kansas City Ballet and attended summer intensives on scholarship at Pacific Northwest Ballet, Boston Ballet, and Houston Ballet. In 2013 she received top 12 at the Youth America Grand Prix and was invited to the finals in New York City. After attending Houston Ballet’s summer intensive she was invited to attend their year-round all-day academy where she graduated in 2014. She then had the opportunity to be a trainee with Kansas City Ballet for two seasons. Most recently Kristin danced with the Cincinnati Ballet. Kristin has been teaching ballet to children for 7 years and hopes to one day open her own studio.