- Jan 09, 2018 - Apr 10, 2018
- 6:30 pm - 8:45 pm
- $225/regular workshop; $275/regular + extended workshop (drop in rate available)
Creative Writing Workshop: Inspire, Connect, Evolve
Tuesdays 6:30 – 8:45pm
This two hour and fifteen-minute workshop (see below for workshop schedule) is suitable for writers of all creative genres, including fiction, creative non-fiction, memoir or poetry. Writers with a work-in-progress as well as those who wish to begin a writing project and/or get back into writing are welcome. Optional prompts will be provided and participants will have the opportunity to workshop an excerpt of their work (during each meeting).
In addition to the above format, we will explore a creative theme each month:
January: Inspiration—Who or what inspires your writing practice?
February: Connection—How does your creative work explore + embody connection?
March/April: Cycles—What does it mean to write from “where you are”?
- Session: 13 weeks (January 9 – April 10, 2018; No class March 6)
- Cost: $225/regular workshop; $275/regular + extended workshop (drop in rate available)
- Class Size: 12 students maximum
- More Information:
- Regular workshop meets from 6:30 – 8:45pm on the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Tuesday of each month
- Extended workshop meets on the 4th Tuesday of each month from 7:45 – 8:45pm
- Extended Workshop Format: For those participants who wish to share a larger excerpt of work, the fourth Tuesday of each month will be dedicated to this format. Two participants will share their work each session—Limit two participants TOTAL
- How to Register: Complete this Google Form to register. Tuition payments accepted through the Google Form Registration Document (via PayPal) or by cash/check made out to Kelly Grace LLC. Tuition payment due by the first class session.
About the Instructor: Kelly Thomas
Kelly (Grace) Thomas, founder of Kelly Grace LLC, is an award-winning writer, coach, and editor who helps coaches + creatives create kick-ass content that connects, converts and inspires. Her greatest joy lies in teaching others how to amplify their authentic voice. Currently, she teaches college composition and literature courses in Cincinnati and runs a thriving editing and coaching business that serves coaches, creatives and all around do-gooders who want to make a big impact on the planet via creativity + written expression.