- Jan 07, 2019 - Dec 30, 2019
- 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
- $17/class; $49/3-class pack; $79/5-class pack; $159/10-class pack
Dance Factory Fitness
Mondays, 6:30 – 7:30pm
A high intensity dance cardio class featuring a DJ mixed playlist! There is no prior dance training required for this crazy cardio dance party. Clients follow simple and repetitive dance moves combined with high intensity sports drills, like jumping jacks, to give you a super challenging but really fun workout. Three toning sections (legs, arms and abs) throughout the class ensure a total full body workout and the DJ mixed playlist makes this class feel like a night out dancing with your friends!
- Sessions: Ongoing, starting January 7
- Cost: $17/class; $49/3-class pack; $79/5-class pack; $159/10-class pack
- Class Size: 25 students maximum per class
- More Information: Wear workout clothing, running shoes and bring a water bottle!
- How to Register: Register online at dancefactoryfitness.com, through the MINDBODY app, or in person prior to the start of class.
About the Instructor: Jess Evans
Jess is an Ohio native, originally from Cleveland. After moving to NYC to major in Dance at Marymount Manhattan College, Jess danced professionally for world renown choreographers, toured internationally with Carnival Cruise Lines, appeared in National commercials for brands such as Airborne and Ford and danced on television for GMA, The Today Show and Fox and Friends to name a few. After a successful dance career she discovered the boutique fitness industry and fell in love with teaching dance cardio at one of NYC’s top studios. After teaching over 700 classes, Jess and her husband Tyler welcomed their first baby girl Penelope, and decided it was time to move back home to raise their family in the Midwest. Jess is so excited to share her passion for dance cardio with Cincy and to whip this town into shape!!