- Feb 04, 2021 - Mar 11, 2021
- 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
- 160 for 6-week session
Teen Academy: Drawing Head, Face, & Features
Ages 13 – 19
Thursdays, 6:30 – 9:00pm
- Session: 6 weeks (February 4 – March 11, 2021)
- Cost: $160 for 6-week session
- Health & Safety Measures: All CCAC Staff, Teachers, and Participants must follow CCAC’s Covid-19 Preparedness Measures and Requirements for Participation when attending class in-person.
- How to Register: Sign up for this class on the Art Academy of Cincinnati registration portal.
About the Instructor: Matt Wright, Art Academy of Cincinnati
Matt Wright is a graduate of the University of Tennessee-Knoxville’s MFA program, and has been a Drawing and Painting instructor in the Southern Ohio and Northern Kentucky area since 2001. In that time, he has taught college level drawing foundations, an array of drawing and painting oriented community education offerings, and comic drawing for Cincinnati’s library system. He has taught all ages, from five years of age to adult.
“The AAC’s Community Education program has been my longest standing teaching engagement (eleven years), and, in many ways, the most important to my development as an instructor. Over the years, I’ve learned that the challenge of being a good instructor is to identify the student’s individual needs, as well as his or her subject, and to adapt my instruction to those needs. The AAC’s Community Education program has been indispensable to me, for the diversity of courses I’ve been able to teach, as well as all the great students I’ve had the privilege of teaching.”