Wednesday July 17, 5:30 – 6:30pm
This one-time workshop gives students a full body workout using elements of Pilates – no experience required! Instructor will lead students through mat-based exercises focused on strengthening the back, abdominals, and more.
Workshop will utilize the four core elements of Pilates:
- CORE the most talked about area of the body. We will take a quick educational scan to understand what we are looking for.
- BREATHING is number 1 stress buster! knowing how to deep breath is critical to relaxing and even aids in weight control
- FUNDAMENTAL CORE BUSTERS: How to work your whole body from your core during all activities.
- BASIC PILATES EXERCISE: You will learn 3 of the most necessary exercises to Pilates.
No prior Pilates experience required to enroll in workshop.
- Session: 1-time workshop on July 17, 2019
- Cost: $10/person
- More Information: Bring a mat and a water bottle!
- How to Register: Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Inside Out” in the subject line. Registration will be confirmed via email, with tuition due prior to the start of the workshop.
About the Instructor: Marilee VanArsdall
Marilee VanArsdall is trained and certified through Power Pilates. She trained in Toronto CA, Chicago IL, and Cincinnati at BodyMind Balance. She has twenty years teaching experience at Wellness University of Kentucky, Wellness Lifestyle Children’s Hospital, Balance Strength (a private business), and Dancers Studio in Lexington, KY.