- Sep 05, 2018 - May 15, 2019
- 4:50 pm - 5:35 pm
- $149 - $312, pending session
Ages 5 – 6
Wednesdays, 4:50 – 5:35pm CANCELLED FOR FALL QUARTER
“Kids Bop” is a pre-cursor to Hip Hop, and also includes “pop” dance moves to kid-appropriate popular music. Kids will learn style, rhythms, footwork, and high-energy dancing to fun music, including popular steps of today and from classic hip hop. As with all ML&Co. classes, this class is terrific for boys and girls.
- Session Options: For holidays and no class days, please see MLCo.org.
- Full Year: 32 weeks (September 5, 2018 – May 15, 2019), $312
- Fall Only: 14 weeks (September 5 – December 12, 2018), $149 Cancelled for Fall Quarter
- Spring Only: 18 weeks (January 16 – May 15, 2019), $183
- Class Size: Must have 7 students registered to run class.
- More Information:
- Walk-Over Service from Fairview Clifton German Language School: MamLuft&Co. Dance instructor will walk children from Fairview through their $1/day Walk Over Add-on. Parents must sign-up at mamluftcodance.org/walkover.
- Scholarships available! Please apply directly to MamLuft&Co. Dance at mamluftcodance.org/financialaid.
- How to Register: Register by August 24, 2018 for Full year or Fall and December 21 for Spring at mamluftcodance.org/clifton. Monthly payment plans are available. Text or call MamLuft&Co. Dance at (513) 494.MLCo (6526) or email email@example.com.
About the Instructor: MamLuft&Co. Dance
MamLuft&Co. Dance is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization (founded in 2007) whose mission is to enhance lives through dance performance, education, and outreach. A proud partner of Clifton Cultural Arts Center, ML&Co. has been providing classes at the CCAC since 2014. ML&Co.’s professional dance artists teach, perform, and create new work in Cincinnati, Ohio, with a specialty in Modern Dance.