- Apr 05 - 26, 2018
- 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
- $125 for 4-week session
Make & Meditate
Teens and Adults
Thursdays 7:00 – 8:30pm
Feeling powerless against thoughts of stress, anxiety, and overwhelm? Looking to change that this Spring? Come join Kara Michelle for a 4-week journey into exploring how meditation can help you step back into your power! We’ll talk about reclaiming your story, building new thought patterns, and recognizing and releasing stress from the body. Plus, you’ll create some DIY tools to enhance your meditation practice!
Students will create their own:
– Customized journal to track your thought patterns
– Aromatherapy blend to heighten the senses during your meditation
– Mala meditation bracelet to help you focus during meditation
– Meditation Eye Pillow to increase quality of sleep
- Session: 4 weeks (April 5 – 26, 2018)
- Class Size: Minimum of 5 students required to run the class; no more than 10 students enrolled.
- More Information: Visit the instructor’s Instagram and Facebook pages for class information!
- How to Register: Please complete this Google Form to register!
About the Instructor: Kara Michelle Pierson
Kara Michelle Pierson is a certified meditation teacher. She serves as the Director of Events and Hospitality at The Hive, in Northside. After earning her Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology from Xavier University, she started practicing meditation as a way to cope with the stress of adulting and student loans but found that it transformed how she interacted with the world. She earned her Meditation Teacher Certification from Yoga on High Ayurveda Institute.She facilitates both public and private meditation classes and guided meditation experiences. Her mission is to make meditation techniques accessible so that they may be used as a practical approach to both mental and physical health.