- Dec 06, 2020
- 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
CCAC Virtual Master Class Series: Andrew Winner
Sunday, December 6 from 3:00 – 5:00pm
Andrew Winner earned a Bachelor’s of Music degree in Classical Guitar Performance as well as a degree in Mass Communications from Western Kentucky University in Bowling Green, Ky. He earned a Masters of Music in Classical Guitar Performance from Austin Peay University in Clarksville, Tennessee. Mr. Winner formerly held teaching positions simultaneously at Western Kentucky University in Bowling Green, Kentucky and Trevecca Nazarene University in Nashville, Tennessee. He founded and co-owned the Guitar Academy of Bowling Green: a music academy that continues to thrive and serve numerous students. He was also the founder of the guitar studies program at The Renaissance Center in Dickson, Tennessee- a flourishing program that drew students from Nashville, Tennessee and the surrounding community. He currently teaches at Thomas More University and Northern Kentucky University and maintains a select private home studio. Mr. Winner has two CDs of solo guitar music entitled “An Italian Serenade” and “Spanish Pastorale”. These are available on iTunes, Amazon.com , CdBaby.com or for download at many other popular music sites.
As a Master Class participant, each student has the opportunity to present a piece and learn from Bill’s expert coaching and advice. Remember to tune your guitar and warm up beforehand!
- Session: Sunday, December 6 from 3:00 – 5:00pm
- Cost: $20/session
- What to bring to master class:
- Your guitar (please tune and warm-up beforehand).
- A guitar piece you are currently working on.
- A pencil with eraser
- Your open, “beginner mind”.
- How to Register: Contact Manuel Susarret at firstname.lastname@example.org to register and receive Zoom meeting details.
Important considerations for meeting virtually:
- Well-lit space (light source in front or to the side, not behind you)
- Straight-back, armless chair
- Music stand (or a second chair) for your music
- WiFi-connected device