Misterman and the Mojo Band at Wednesdays in the Woods
Due to forecasted storms, tonight’s concert will be held inside at the E. T. Carson Masonic Lodge (218 Ludlow Avenue). Food vendors will still be on site; there is no alcohol permitted on the premises.
Tonight’s concert is sponsored by Amazon & Egbert Avenues and Belsaw Place.
Come celebrate everything great about summer at our spirited series of 11 free weekly concerts, this week featuring the musical stylings of Misterman and The Mojo Band. Good friends, good tunes, good food, good times with a variety of hands-on art making activities for the kids – all at the historic 1911 Burnet Woods bandstand!
- Join us before the concert for a Nature Walk led by Cincinnati Parks Naturalists. Meet us at the Bandstand at 5:30pm – walk is free to attend.
- Tonight’s food vendors are Mexi-Q and Graeter’s.
- Kindly bring donations of the following items to support our May/June Community Partner: Catholic Charities Refugee Resettlement Services
- NEW Rain ponchos (adults and kids sizes)
- School supplies and backpacks
- Trash bags
- NEW Kids underwear
- NEW Kids and adult socks
- Shower curtains/liners
- Clothes hangers
About the Band: Misterman and the Mojo Band
Misterman and the Mojo Band features Bob Herrmann alongside of some of Cincy’s finest musicians. These professionals have been playing for many years, performing at casinos, clubs, parties, weddings, festivals and corporate events. This talented and popular group perform regularly in the Greater Cincinnati area and enjoys a large fan base. These versatile performers play blues in an exciting upbeat style that audiences love. This exciting band entertains audiences at large events such as festivals or the more intimate settings of a private party, night club or a group of family and friends.