- May 23, 2022 - Jul 25, 2022
- 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- $130 for 10-week session; $15 drop in rate
Ages 13 – adult
Mondays 6:00 – 7:00pm
This class is for anyone that wants to make a variety of useful and simple products for the home, such as cleaning products, toiletries, and herbal products. Class creations will integrate a wide range of activities from simple hand sewing to some cooking. Students will be given the option of providing their own materials for participation of in-class demos, or students may simply observe class demonstrations. This class is designed for those who want to incorporate a more holistic approach to their lifestyle while learning how to create their own natural items instead of purchasing them from stores.
- Session: 10 weeks (June 11 – August 13, 2018) Class cancelled for summer; check back in the fall for next session dates!
- Class Size: Minimum of 5 students required to run the class; no more than 15 students enrolled.
- More Information: Materials for this class are not provided; students are responsible for their own materials. Instructor will provide a list of necessary materials at the first class session. Please check with your healthcare professional before beginning any herbal regimen.
- How to Register: Please email email@example.com with “Naturally Homemade” in the subject line. Registration will be confirmed via email. Tuition is due on or before the start of the class session when paying for 10 weeks, and at the start of class when dropping in.
About the Instructor: Jessy Yarbrough
Born and raised overseas with a French mother and an American father, Jessy Yarbrough has lived in many countries. She feels lucky to have been exposed to many different cultures and people who have influenced her life choices. Originally from Provence, Jessy lived in a small village where she was taught how to make everything needed for daily life, from breakfast to toothpaste and everything in between. She has adapted these skills to contemporary life in the United States. She received a minor in Holistic Health from SFU in 1999 and has continued her study and pursuit of holistic health ever since.