Push Play at Wednesdays in the Woods
Tonight’s concert is sponsored by Gano/Wirham/Morrison/Howell/Terrace and Ludlow Wine Aficionados.
Come celebrate everything great about summer at our spirited series of 11 free weekly concerts, this week featuring the musical stylings of Push Play. Good friends, good tunes, good food, good times with a variety of hands-on art making activities for the kids – all at the historic 1911 Burnet Woods bandstand!
- Join us before the concert for a Nature Walk led by Cincinnati Parks Naturalists. Meet us at the Bandstand at 5:30pm – walk is free to attend.
- Tonight’s food vendors are Slice Slice Baby and Streetpops.
- Kindly bring donations of the following items to support our July/August Community Partner: Lighthouse Youth & Family Services
- NEW Baby items of any kind
- Developmental toys & games
- Bed & bath linens
- Dishes, cups, utensils & cookware
- NEW Socks & underwear for teens
- NEW Plain t-shirts for teens
About the Band: Push Play
Music should be fun, and make you not only tap your feet, but get up out of your seat: this is the mantra of the band Push Play, founded in 2014. Featuring Derexter Davis (Singer), Justin Jones (Singer), Patrick Conway (Keyboards), Marvin “Ohge” Coleman (Guitar), Randy Calloway (Drums), and Darrell Calloway (Bass), Push Play’s set list spans from the 70’s to present day, and includes music from the Temptations, Stevie Wonder, and Michael Jackson to Hall and Oates, Justin Timberlake, Maroon 5, and Bruno Mars. When you Push Play, the house is going to rock!