Rhythm Roots II: Tap Dance
Ages 16 – 76
Thursdays, 11:15am – 12:15pm
This class requires at least one year of tap experience.
- Session 1: 5 weeks (September 17 – October 15, 2020)
- Session 2: 5 weeks (October 22 – November 19, 2020)
- Cost: $65 for 5-week session; $125 for both 5-week sessions
- Health & Safety Measures: All CCAC Staff, Teachers, and Participants must follow CCAC’s Covid-19 Preparedness Measures and Requirements for Participation when attending class in-person.
- How to Register: Contact instructor at (513) 541-7443
About the Instructor: Gloria Esenwein
Gloria Esenwein is a dancer, educator, choreographer, and licensed massage therapist. Her classes acknowledge the healing power of rhythm and movement and she continues to teach a respect for the history of this art form which has its rhythmic roots in black culture.
She has found inspiration in classes with Gregory Hines, Dianne Walker and Bril Barrett.