- Mar 27, 2019 - May 29, 2019
- 10:30 am - 11:30 am
- $15 per class
Stretching for Taekwondo
Wednesdays, 10:30am – 11:30am
This introductory course will provide students with the basic knowledge of how to safely stretch their bodies for the practice of taekwondo. Throughout the duration of class, students will learn how to keep their bodies limber through the use of stretches.
- Session: 10 weeks (March 27 – May 29, 2019)
- Cost: $15 per class
- Class Size: 3 students needed to run class; maximum of 12 students
- More Information: Contact instructor at (513) 869-8949 with questions about the class.
- How to Register: Send an email to email@example.com with “Stretching for Taekwondo” in the subject line. Registration will be confirmed via email. Class fees paid to the instructor before the start of each class, cash or check accepted.
About the Instructor: Neil Nicks
Neil is very interested in physical and mental health, which is what led him to develop this class. He has studied martial arts and is currently studying mental health at IKRON. He hopes that this class will help students become more flexible as they continue on in their martial arts studies.