- Sep 19, 2018
- 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- $10 in advance, $12 at the door
Sunset Salons: Native Plants, Shrubs, & Trees
Learn all there is to know about the importance of plants, shrubs, and trees native to the Greater Cincinnati region. Our experts will cover planting best practices and gardening tips to transform your yard and garden into efficient and beautiful native landscapes.
- Dean Niemeyer, Taking Root
- Greg Torres, Civic Garden Center
- Kurt Gaertner, Cincinnati Nature Center
- Paul Koloszar, Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Gardens
6:00pm – Doors open for light bits and chocolate desserts
6:15pm – Featured panel conversation
Parking at the Civic Garden Center:
- In the Civic Garden Center Green Learning Station Parking lot, entrance on Oak Street.
- On the roadways within the Civic Garden Center, with entrances from Reading near the corner of Taft (across from White Castle) or mid-way between Taft and Oak Streets off of reading (near our electronic sign). There is another entrance into the Hauck Garden from Oak Street as well.
- Additional parking after 5:30pm is available at Tri-Health Hand Surgery with an entrance from Oak Street, just across from the Green Learning Station Drive.
Advance Ticket Sales for this event have ended. Tickets will be available at the CCAC Box Office at the Civic Garden Center on the day of the event, Wednesday, September 19, at 6pm.
Many thanks to our generous sponsors:
Lite Bite Sponsors:
Drs. Patricia Klein and Reid Hartmann