- Nov 01, 2019 - Dec 18, 2020
- 10:00 am - 11:00 pm
- $35 for 12 weeks of classes
Tai Chi Chaun
Fridays, 10:00 – 11:00 a.m.
Tai Chi is the slow meditative Chinese martial art practiced to promote health, balance, mental calm and clarity. Come and join us to learn and practice this profound and wonderful art. No previous experience is necessary.
- Session: Ongoing, class meets year-round.
- Cost: $35 for 12 weeks of classes
- How to Register: Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and put “Tai Chi” in the subject line.
About the Instructor Michael Porte
Dr. Michael Porte, Ph.D. is a professor emeritus as the University of Cincinnati and an adjunct instructor of tai chi at Cincinnati State. He is certified by Dr. Paul Lam to teach tai chi for arthritis, and seated tai chi and fall prevention.