- May 03, 2022 - Dec 27, 2022
- 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm
- Free; suggested donation of $5 per class
Tai Chi/Qigong Meditation (Virtual)
Tuesdays, 12:30 – 1:30 p.m. EST
Tai Chi is the slow meditative Chinese martial art practiced to promote health, balance, mental calm and clarity. Come and join us to learn and practice this profound and wonderful art. No previous experience is necessary. This virtual class is hosted using the Zoom platform.
- Ages: 14+
- Session: Ongoing, meets year-round
- Instructor: Uri Sella
- Cost: Free; suggested donation of $5 per class
- How to Register: Email firstname.lastname@example.org with “Tai Chi/Qigong Meditation” in the subject line.
About the Instructor: Uri Sella