- Jan 09, 2019 - May 18, 2019
- 2:40 pm - 3:25 pm
- $183 for 18-week session
Ages 3 – 4
Wednesday, 2:40 – 3:25pm Winter 2019 Session Cancelled
Tap is an amazing dance technique that is a ton of fun for children, as it engages their mind and body to a great degree. Children will be introduced to rhythms, control, coordination, memorization, vocabulary, and isolations. We teach a technique that is age-appropriate and, as with all of our classes, this class is terrific for boys and girls.
- Session Options: 18 weeks (January 9 – May 18, 2019). Winter 2019 Session Cancelled
- Cost: $183 for 18-week session
- Class Size: Must have 7 students registered to run class.
- More Information:
- Walk-Over Service from Fairview Clifton German Language School: MamLuft&Co. Dance instructor will walk children from Fairview through their $1/day Walk Over Add-on. Parents must sign-up at mamluftcodance.org/walkover.
- Scholarships available! Please apply directly to MamLuft&Co. Dance at mamluftcodance.org/financialaid.
- How to Register: Register by August 24, 2018 for Full year or Fall and December 21 for Spring at mamluftcodance.org/clifton. Monthly payment plans are available. Text or call MamLuft&Co. Dance at (513) 494.MLCo (6526) or email email@example.com.
About the Instructor: MamLuft&Co. Dance
MamLuft&Co. Dance is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization (founded in 2007) whose mission is to enhance lives through dance performance, education, and outreach. A proud partner of Clifton Cultural Arts Center, ML&Co. has been providing classes at the CCAC since 2014. ML&Co.’s professional dance artists teach, perform, and create new work in Cincinnati, Ohio, with a specialty in Modern Dance.