- Jun 18, 2022 - Jul 23, 2022
- 11:15 am - 12:15 pm
- $78 for 6-week session; $150 for both 6-week sessions
Tap Dance Basics
Saturdays, 11:15 a.m. – 12:15 p.m.
Focus: Basic steps, vocabulary and rhythmic exercises/combinations/dances.
Tap dance has had a historical impact on all dance forms. It springs from our African and Irish ancestors. Our feet are percussive instruments. Tap dance provides a good cardiovascular workout and is a great stress releaser. Come learn some tap basics and lift your sole/soul!
- Ages: 16 – 86
- Session: 6 weeks (June 18 – July 23, 2022)
- Cost: $78 per 6-week session. Tuition payable thru PayPal (gloriaesenwein@gmail) or check/cash
- How to Register: Call instructor at (513) 541-7443 to sign up.
About the Instructor: Gloria Esenwein
Gloria Esenwein is a dancer/teacher/choreographer and licensed massage therapist. Gloria has just returned from Chicago’s Rhythm World and teacher training with Diane Walker, Bril Barret, Linda Sohl-Ellison and Jason Janas. She is excited to share her inspiration with beginner and more advanced dancers!