- Feb 10, 2018 - Mar 17, 2018
- 9:00 am - 11:30 am
- $152 for 6-week session
Teen Drawing Studio
Ages 13 – 18
Saturdays, 9:00am – 11:30am
This course covers the basic fundamentals of drawing from life. Students will work from still-life setups with a variety of interesting shapes and objects, and learn how to render them using graphite, charcoal, pastels and more. Focusing on value, form, shape, composition and more, students will learn how to capture what they see!
- Session: 6 weeks (February 10 – March 17, 2018) WINTER SESSION CANCELLED
- Cost: $152 for 6-week session
- Scholarship Program: CCAC’s scholarship program was designed to give all children the opportunity to take classes at CCAC. Scholarships are offered quarterly, with application deadlines falling one week prior to the start of each class quarter. Click here to download a scholarship application and important scholarship information.
- How to Register: Visit Art Academy of Cincinnati’s Community Education Registration Page to sign up!
Instructor: Tory Erpenbeck, Art Academy of Cincinnati