- Apr 01, 2021 - May 13, 2021
- 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- $120 per 8-week session
Ukulele for Adults and Teens
Thursdays, 7:00 – 8:00 p.m.
Explore the world of music while learning fun songs on the ukulele. After learning the basics of how to strum and hold a ukulele, students will learn songs such as “Somewhere Over the Rainbow,” “Hey Soul Sister” and many more. Bring a ukulele and a folder to organize handouts.
- Session: 8 weeks (April 1 – May 13, 2021)
- Tuition: $120 for 8-week session
- Class Size: 4 students required to run class
- More Information: If you need assistance purchasing a ukulele, please contact instructor Jon Armstrong at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How to register: Send an email to email@example.com with “Ukulele for Adults” in the subject line. Registration will be confirmed via email, with tuition due prior to the first day of class.
To attend virtual class:
Follow the registration instructions above. Link to attend classes will be emailed to you directly. Classes are hosted using Zoom, and can be attended from a computer, iPad, or smartphone; you will need to download the Zoom Mobile App. We recommend testing Zoom on your device prior to the start of class by clicking here.
About the Instructor: Johnny Armstrong
I have been playing guitar since the age of 9. I have studied Classical, and Jazz at CCM’s Prep Dept. in middle school and throughout high school as well as rock, folk, country etc. with other local teachers. I started teaching lessons at the age of 18 in local music stores and have never stopped. While doing this I attended The College of Mount St. Joseph where I studied Classical and Jazz guitar as well as Music Ed. In addition to my 22 years of private lesson experience, I have 2 years of classroom experience teaching general music in elementary schools. I believe it is my years as a student and instructor that enable me to be an effective teacher, having had learned what worked for me as a student, and what has shown to work as a teacher.