- May 18, 2021 - Dec 28, 2021
- $8 per class, $5 per person if you bring a friend
Women ages 18+
Tuesdays, 6:30 – 7:30 p.m.
ProMoves presents WeRk IT, a new hip hop workout dance class for adults. Come have fun and learn new dance styles while working out! Class utilizes basic, simple moves: no dance experience required.
- Session: Ongoing; beginning May 18 class meets year-round.
- Cost: $8 per class, $5 per person if you bring a friend.
- Health & Safety Measures: All CCAC Staff, Teachers, and Participants must follow CCAC’s Covid-19 Preparedness Measures and Requirements for Participation when attending class in-person.
- How to Register: Contact instructor at email@example.com or 513-687-5756 to pre-register.
About the Instructor: Latoya D. Canady
Latoya D. Canady has over 20 years of extensive experience in choreography, dancing, acting, poetry, and song composition. Ms. Canady served as the Cheer and Dance Coach at both Shroder High School and DePaul Cristo Rey, and has created choreography for several local plays and summer camps. Ms. Canady is also a former BenGal cheerleader for the Cincinnati Bengals.