- Oct 25, 2018 - Nov 08, 2018
- 6:25 pm - 8:30 pm
- $55 for 3-week session
Writing Workshop: Passion
Thursdays, 6:25 – 8:30pm
Using the Amherst Writers and Artists (AWA) method, certified facilitator Elaine Olund will lead you in generating new work each and every week. This workshop will allow for lots of creative exploration, with an emphasis on exploring where you want your writing practice to go—what fires you up. Suitable for any writer, including those who want to get back to/get started with writing, and also for experienced writers of any genre. AWA’s method supports creative risks and sharpened craft in a non-competitive environment. Come join us. Bring a notebook and pen, and/or a charged laptop or tablet if you prefer to write electronically.
- Session: 3 weeks (October 25, and November 1 and 8, 2018)
- Cost: $55 for 3-week session. Payment instructions to come with registration.
- Class Size: 7 students maximum
- How to Register: Email email@example.com to receive sign-up links. First come, first serve, so register early!
About the Instructor: Elaine Olund
Elaine Olund is an artist, designer, yogi and above all, a writer. She has been leading writing workshops since 2014. In September 2017 she was certified as an AWA workshop leader. She is also a certified yoga teacher (CYT200hr). Check out her writing at elaineolund.com.