- Mar 29, 2018
- 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
- Per class: $18/paid online, $15/paid cash or check to instructor in class
Writing Workshop: Develop Your Unique Voice
Every other Thursdays, 6:30 – 8:30pm (see dates below)
Using the Amherst Writers and Artists (AWA) method, certified facilitator Elaine Olund will lead you in generating new work each and every week. We’ll also have opportunities for extended craft feedback on more polished drafts brought to class.
Suitable for any writer, including those who want to get back to/get started with writing, and also for experienced writers of any genre. AWA’s method supports creative risks and sharpened craft in a non-competitive environment. Come join us. Bring a notebook and pen, and/or a charged laptop or tablet if you prefer to write electronically.
- Session Dates: March 29, April 5, April 19, May 3, May 17, May 31
- Cost: $18 online per class or $15 cash/check in class to instructor
- Class Size: 7 students maximum
- How to Register: Email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive sign-up links. First come, first serve, so register early!
About the Instructor: Elaine Olund
Elaine Olund is an artist, designer, yogi and above all, a writer. She has been leading writing workshops since 2014. In September 2017 she was certified as an AWA workshop leader. She is also a certified yoga teacher (CYT200hr). Check out her writing at elaineolund.com.