- Apr 05, 2022 - May 24, 2022
- $80 per person; $70 per person with 2 or more educators registered together
Yoga, Meditation, and Breathwork for Educators (Tuesday Morning)
Ages 18 – 100+
Tuesdays, 6:30 – 7:15 a.m.
Release unneeded stress from the body, mind, and spirit, cultivate personal energy, let go of what is no longer serving you, tune into your own inner peace, and invite present and future calm through gentle yoga asana practices, guided meditation, breathing exercises to tone the nervous system, time to honor yourself for the work that you do, and create more open space to move with intention throughout the second half of the 2021-2022 school year.
- Session: 8 weeks (April 5 – May 24, 2022)
- Class Size: minimum of 4 students to run class; no more than 125 students enrolled
- Cost: $80 per person; $70 per person with 2 or more educators registered together
- How to Register: Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Yoga, Meditation, Breathwork Series for Educators (Morning)” to register.
About the Instructor: Annie Melzer
Annie Melzer has an advanced degree in Anthropology, is an instructor of the Anthropology of Art and World Cultures, a 650+ hour Yoga, Meditation, and Breathwork Teacher, is a Certified Intentional Creativity Method Coach, an Artist-Creative, Storyteller, and Activist. Her work focuses on practices that lead students toward a true experience of embodiment, deeper and more meaningful connections with themselves, others, and the earth. Annie’s teachings serve to empower her students in accessing their own inner knowledge, deep-felt wisdom, and deep relaxation through yoga, meditation, creative practices, and being human. Annie has been studying anthropology, meditation, and practicing yoga for over two decades, works to educate her students about utilizing the teachings of anthropology, yoga, and the power of creativity both on and off the mat and inside and outside of the classroom, and offers a variety of classes, series, and workshops that are made accessible to all interested individuals at all levels.