- Dec 09, 2018
- 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
- Free for kids – $5 for adults
Zak Morgan – Second Sunday Family Showtime
With a background in children’s literature plus a GRAMMY® nomination for his kids’ songs, Zak Morgan brings all of his life experiences and a simple delight in words and music to his live performances. His interactive concerts are warm, full of humorous wordplay, and fun for all ages.
“He displays a passion for creating music that treats children as intelligent and creative beings capable of relating to, and engaging in, songs that raise the bar in their thinking. His wordplay is wonderful; he approaches each song as a separate musical adventure.” -CHICAGO PARENT
- Show duration: 45 minutes
- Recommended for grades Pre-K – 4 & families
- Shows start at 2 p.m. with a festive reception to follow.
- Free for kids – $5 for adults (scholarships available).
Tickets will be available for purchase from the CCAC Box Office at Clifton United Methodist Church starting at 1pm on the day of the performance. There are no advance tickets sales for this show.