- Jan 10, 2018
- 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
- $7/class; $5/class with the purchase of a 5 or 10 class pass.
Zumba Glow Party
Wednesdays, 6:30 – 7:30pm (January 10, February 14, and March 14)
The Zumba® workout program fuses World rhythms and easy-to-follow moves to create a one-of-a-kind FUN fitness program! Zumba® Glow Parties make this even more fun by adding a Dance Club Atmosphere. Come experience this special Zumba® class and dance under black lights in your neon/white/glow clothes. If you like Zumba classes you will LOVE Zumba Glow! Information about Zumba® can be found at www.zumba.com
- Session: January 10, February 14, & March 14
- More Information:
- Website: robingoodrich.zumba.com
- Facebook page: Zumba with Rockin Robin
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- How to Register: No registration required. Pay in class. Requires a waiver to be signed. If under 18, waiver must be signed by guardian prior to participation. Wear exercise/comfortable clothes & bring a water bottle.
About Instructor: Robin Goodrich
Robin Goodrich is a licensed Zumba® Instructor. She is licensed to instruct Zumba®, Zumba Gold®, Zumba Step® and Zumba Kids & Kids Jr.® classes. She has additional specialty training in Core & Glute techniques and World Rhythms. Robin has been leading classes at the CCAC since 2012 and regularly subs for instructors at the Queen City Mercy Healthplex. She has held additional classes & special events in Northside and Westwood.
Robin’s one true passion has always been music. Zumba® has become a way to enjoy that music and become fit in the process. She loves to motivate and encourage and promotes a supportive group of participants. Come join the Party!