- Jun 04, 2018 - Aug 15, 2018
- 10:00 am - 11:00 am
- $7/class or $5/class with purchase of a 5 or 10 class pass
Zumba Gold® Fitness Party
Mondays and Wednesdays, 10:00 – 11:00am
Zumba® fuses Latin rhythms and easy-to-follow moves. The Zumba Gold® Program is Zumba® 101. Perfect for beginners, expecting mothers, active older adults (40+) or anyone looking to fill a workout schedule with a lower impact routine. Zumba Gold® recreates the original moves in a Zumba class at a lower intensity. Same great music with a lot less bouncing, jumping, skipping & turning. Focus is on balance, range of motion & coordination. All elements of fitness including cardiovascular, muscular conditioning, flexibility & balance are covered in this high energy/low intensity 60 minute party! Anyone can participate-there is no RIGHT way to wiggle! Just listen to the music and follow the Instructor.
- Session: Ongoing
- Cost: $7/class or $5/class with purchase of a 5 or 10 class pass
- Instructor: Robin Goodrich
- More Information:
- How to Register: No registration required. Pay in class. Requires a Waiver to be signed. Wear exercise/comfortable clothing, shoes with little or no tread or cross trainers. May need water & a towel.
About the Instructor: Robin Goodrich
Robin Goodrich is a licensed Zumba® Instructor. She is licensed to instruct Zumba®, Zumba Gold®, Zumba Step® and Zumba Kids & Kids Jr.® classes. She has additional specialty training in Core & Glute techniques and World Rhythms. Robin has been leading classes at the CCAC since 2012 and regularly subs for instructors at the Queen City Mercy Healthplex. She has held additional classes & special events in Northside and Westwood.
Robin’s one true passion has always been music. Zumba® has become a way to enjoy that music and become fit in the process. She loves to motivate, encourage and promotes a supportive group of participants. Come join the Party!