Tuesday, 9:30 – 10:00 a.m.
In this art class for the preschool set (ages 2-4), we will read and explore a different picture book each week and then make our own art inspired by the story using a variety of materials. Dress to allow for a mess! Grownups must stay with their young artists during the class. Space is limited: registration is required to reserve your seat!
Young artists will create a scene inspired by the classic book, Harold and the Purple Crayon by Crockett Johnson. We’ll use shapes, crayons, paint, and more to have some mildly mess purple fun!
View and register for upcoming Art + Tales events by clicking here.
- Ages: 2-4 with an adult
- Session: November 29, 2022
- Instructor: Kelli Gleiner
- Cost: Free, suggested $5 per class donation
- Class Size: maximum of 8 children registered per program day
- Class Location: The Upside Brew (329 Ludlow Avenue)
How to Register: enter donation amount in the box below then hit “donate”!