Tuesday, 9:30 – 10:00 a.m.
In this art class for the preschool set (ages 2-4), we will read and explore a different picture book each week and then make our own art inspired by the story using a variety of materials. Dress to allow for a mess! Grownups must stay with their young artists during the class. Space is limited: registration is required to reserve your seat!
We’ll have some chilly fun after reading “Little Penguins” by Cynthia Rylant with illustrations by Christian Robinson.
View and register for upcoming Art + Tales events by clicking here.
- Ages: 2-4 with an adult
- Session: January 24, 2023
- Instructor: Kelli Gleiner
- Cost: Free, suggested $5 per class donation
- Class Size: maximum of 8 children registered per program day
- Class Location: The Upside Brew (329 Ludlow Avenue)
How to Register: enter donation amount in the box below then hit “donate”!