Tuesday, 9:30 – 10:00 a.m.
In this art class for the preschool set (ages 2-4), we will read and explore a different picture book each week and then make our own art inspired by the story using a variety of materials. Dress to allow for a mess! Grownups must stay with their young artists during the class. Space is limited: registration is required to reserve your seat!
This week we’ll read When’s My Birthday? (by Julie Fogliano with pictures by Christian Robinson), then make some excellent birthday cakes using paint, paper, sequins, and more!
- Ages: 2-4 with an adult
- Session: September 20, 2022
- Instructor: Kelli Gleiner
- Cost: Free, suggested $5 per class donation
- Class Size: maximum of 10 children registered per program day
- Class Location: The Upside Brew (329 Ludlow Avenue)
How to Register: enter donation amount in the box below then hit “donate”!