Wednesdays, 5:00 – 6:00 p.m.
Bollywood dance is a colorful, dynamic, and theatrical dance style that comes from the Indian film industry- Bollywood. It combines multiple forms of classical and non-classical Indian dance and often has an overarching theme. This class is beginner-level and a great way for kids to learn about Indian culture, dance, and traditions!
- Ages: Grades 2-4
- Session: 6 weeks (March 20 – April 24)
- Instructor: Tarini Talagadadeevi
- Cost: Pay-what-you-can (suggested donation of $30/student)
- Registration Deadline: March 1, 2024
- Class Location: CCAC’s new home (3412 Clifton Ave)