June 13 – 17, 2022
9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Doodle, design and draw your very own cartoon characters, then make them leap to life on the page! From superheroes and villains to manga, campers will create model sheets, expression storyboards, comic books and more – and have fun exploring the twelve principles of animation, all culminating in a spectacular, all-original art show. Camp also includes plenty of outdoor time to evoke inspiration from nature!
- Camp Dates: June 13 – 17, 2022
- Camp Hours: 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. After Care available.
- Camp Tuition:
- Early Registration (until May 31): $225
- Regular Registration (until June 10): $275
- Health & Safety Measures: To read CCAC’s Covid-19 Preparedness Measures and Requirements for Participation, please visit http://cliftonculturalarts.org/covid19
Camp tuition fees are non-refundable. Please contact CCAC at 513-497-2860 with any questions.
About the Instructor: Lynn Arnsperger
Lynn’s training is in fine art as well as commercial art & advertising, and includes training at Hanna-Barbera for teaching animation. While there she trained to be (and eventually became) the Dean of Animation at ACA College of Design. At Hanna-Barbera Lynn learned how a real animation studio operates. Many of her students have gone on to have successful careers in art like a graphics designer for the Super Bowl, department head at Disney, and Assistant Editor for Dungeons and Dragons Magazine. Lynn is a regular teacher at CCAC, and has led classes, workshops, and camps for numerous years.