Thursdays, 4:00 – 6:00 p.m.
Doodle, design and draw your own cartoon characters, then make them leap to life on the page! Students will have fun exploring the twelve principles of animation: from superheroes and villains to manga, we’ll create model sheets, expression storyboards, comic books and more. Course fee includes all supplies; students are encouraged to bring an after-school snack to class. Pre-registration by February 17 required.
- Session: 4 weeks (February 24 – March 17, 2022)
- Cost: $120/session. Tuition assistance available!
- Class Size: Minimum of 6 students required to run class.
- Class Location: Every Nation Cincinnati Church (3722 Clifton Avenue)
- Walkover Service: available and provided for children attending Fairview-Clifton German Language School
Health & Safety Measures: All CCAC Staff, Teachers, and Participants must follow CCAC’s Covid-19 Preparedness Measures and Requirements for Participation when attending class in-person.
About the Instructor: Lynn Arnsperger
Lynn’s training is in fine art as well as commercial art & advertising, and includes training at Hanna-Barbera for teaching animation. While there she trained to be (and eventually became) the Dean of Animation at ACA College of Design. At Hanna-Barbera Lynn learned how a real animation studio operates. Many of her students have gone on to have successful careers in art like a graphics designer for the Super Bowl, department head at Disney, and Assistant Editor for Dungeons and Dragons Magazine. Lynn is a regular teacher at CCAC, and has led classes, workshops, and camps for numerous years.