Saturday, February 10
10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
DIY your valentines this year: local artist Deb Brod will instruct families in different paper folding and collage techniques to create their own three-dimensional handmade Valentines. Combine a variety of textures and colors of paper (and hone fine motor skills!) to create sculptural scenes and cards to share with loved ones.
Families with children of all ages are invited to attend; all children must be accompanied by an adult. Please note! Registration covers the entire family: only one registration per family is needed.
- Ages: Family workshop, best for children ages 4+ with an adult
- Session: One-Time Workshop, meets on February 10, 2024
- Instructor: Deb Brod
- Cost: $40/family (tuition assistance available!)
- Class Size: 5 families needed to run workshop; no more than 10 families registered.
- Class Location: CCAC’s new home (3412 Clifton Ave, Cincinnati OH, 45220)
- Registration Deadline: February 7, 2024