Family workshop, best for children ages 4+ with an adult
Saturday February 5, 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
DIY your valentines this year: local artist Deb Brod will instruct families in different paper folding and collage techniques to create their own three-dimensional handmade Valentines. Combine a variety of textures and colors of paper (and hone fine motor skills!) to create sculptural scenes and cards to share with loved ones. Families with children of all ages are invited to attend; all children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Session: One-Time Workshop, meets on February 5, 2022
- Cost: $30/family (tuition assistance available!)
- Class Size: Minimum of 4 families required to run workshop, no more than 8 families registered.
- Class Location: CCAC @ Short Vine (2728 Short Vine Street, Cincinnati OH, 45219)
- Registration Deadline: February 2, 2022
Health & Safety Measures: All CCAC Staff, Teachers, and Participants must follow CCAC’s Covid-19 Preparedness Measures and Requirements for Participation when attending class in-person.
About the Instructor: Deb Brod” title_tag=”h3″][vc_column_text]
Deb Brod enjoys teaching art and sharing her love of art-making and its countless therapeutic effects, with people of all ages.