Family workshop, best for children ages 4+ with an adult
Saturday April 9, 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Birds, bunnies, and bears – don’t forget lions and tigers too! Local artist Deb Brod will teach us how to make salt dough using common household products, then demonstrate how to create fanciful sculptures and wearable beads. Participants will then let their imagination run wild by constructing their own menagerie or crafting beads for bracelets and necklaces! Families with children of all ages are invited to attend; all children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Session: One-Time Workshop, meets on April 9, 2022
- Cost: $30/family (tuition assistance available!)
- Class Size: Workshop limited to 5 families.
- Class Location: CCAC @ Short Vine (2728 Short Vine Street, Cincinnati OH, 45219)
- Registration Deadline: April 8, 2022
Health & Safety Measures: All CCAC Staff, Teachers, and Participants must follow CCAC’s Covid-19 Preparedness Measures and Requirements for Participation when attending class in-person.
About the Instructor: Deb Brod
Deb Brod enjoys teaching art and sharing her love of art-making and its countless therapeutic effects, with people of all ages.