Saturday July 29
10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Learn sewing basics as a family! Participants will learn about pattern making and how to make simple stitches by hand and using a machine. Make a pillow, apron, cape, or a unique-to-you creation!
Families with children of all ages are invited to attend; all children must be accompanied by an adult. Please note! Registration covers entire family: only one registration per family needed.
- Ages: Family workshop, best for children ages 4+ with an adult
- Session: One-Time Workshop, meets on July 29, 2023
- Instructor: Priscilla Oehlschlaeger
- Cost: $35/family
- Class Size: 4 families needed to run workshop; no more than 8 families registered.
- Class Location: CCAC @ Short Vine (2728 Short Vine Street, Cincinnati OH, 45219)
- Registration Deadline: July 26, 2023