Wednesday July 27, 6:00 – 9:00 p.m.
Learn how to use paper and cutting tools to transform an original design into a stencil for screen printing. Use markers, pastels and paint to add a hand embellished touch to each of your prints. Participants can expect to leave with a series of 3 prints.
- Ages: All Ages
- Session: One Time Workshop, meets on July 27, 2022
- Instructor: Visionaries + Voices
- Cost: $50/student
- Class Size: Minimum of 6 students required to run class, no more than 12 students enrolled.
- Class Location: CCAC @ Short Vine (2728 Short Vine Street, Cincinnati OH, 45219)
- Registration Deadline: July 21, 2022