Saturday March 11, 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Be inspired by the masters while also learning art history! In this one-time workshop, students will study Vincent Van Gogh’s The Starry Night masterpiece and the techniques used in the artwork’s creation: then, they will create mini oil pastels and paintings using the same techniques.
- Ages: 8 – 12
- Session: One-Time Workshop, meets on March 11, 2023
- Instructor: Lynn Arnsperger
- Cost: $45/session
- Class Size: Minimum of 3 students required to run class; no more than 12 enrolled.
- Class Location: CCAC @ Short Vine (2728 Short Vine Street, Cincinnati OH, 45219)
- Registration Deadline: March 6, 2023
Lynn’s training is in fine art as well as commercial art & advertising, and includes training at Hanna-Barbera for teaching animation. While there she trained to be (and eventually became) the Dean of Animation at ACA College of Design. At Hanna-Barbera Lynn learned how a real animation studio operates. Many of her students have gone on to have successful careers in art like a graphics designer for the Super Bowl, department head at Disney, and Assistant Editor for Dungeons and Dragons Magazine. Lynn is a regular teacher at CCAC, and has led classes, workshops, and camps for numerous years.